Tuesday 11 March 2014

T24. JAPANESE VILLAGE in MALAYSIA


You don't have to be in Japan to see and feel a Japanese Village.  As you drive eastwards from Kuala Lumpur, after the Genting Highland junction, you will notice a sign to Bukit Tinggi, a resort belongs to Berjaya Group.  This resort is called Colmar Tropicale, obviously a European concept.  I feel like being in France or Amsterdam.



Colmar Tropicale Resort.  
There are a number of places that you can choose to visit within this vast resort area, from rabbits park right up to Botanical Garden, Golf, extreme sports, or my favourite the forever lasting Japanese Village.



Here comes the tourists.





What is Japanese Garden without koi fish.

This place is rather cooling, not to mention the Village is located 3000 feet above sea level.  The best thing to do here is NOTHING.  I mean do nothing, just walk around and indulge the garden feeling, and I know not many of us can have this kind of garden behind our house.

This is what I mean by taking it easy.



Walk on.
 Soon enough you will find a SPA.
Tatami is the Japanese traditional mat. Just in case... 
I offered a treat to anyone who is interested.  None seemed to be, I wonder why.

Ahhh...maybe this is the reason.


As you walk on towards the exit, you will find a Japanese restaurant RYO ZAN TEI.  You can also try the traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony here. 


For your benefit, I enlarge the price list here as well.  Not bad ha...


But if you still feel it is quite costly, there is an alternative....  Just next to the restaurant's entrance, you will find two individuals manning a kiosk......

Sorry sir we are still unloading.
I feel like I know them....ooo my family members......hehe.  Just joking bro.

Having had enough with the Japanese Garden, you can drive back to the resort, The Colimar Tropicale.  Don't even think of walking to the resort, it is quite far.  But if you stay at the resort, there is transportation provided but check with the operator first. 
  








No comments:

Post a Comment