Thursday 7 January 2016

FN8. Continue Chasing The GOLD

We cannot stop chasing can we.  Some of us even chase ghost, but I rather chase gold but not the type of gold to wear on my neck. 
This is actually more theory than practical cause even if I write as if I want to buy plenty of gold, the reality is still the same amount of gold I have in my investment portfolio, in other words, meagre amount. 
Today, 8th January 2016.  New target of buying gold: 10gm
Remember my last entry about gold when I said, if the share market and currency fall, gold should rise.  Well partly I was right, but I didn't put all my saving in one place, so I avoided that pit hole just in time.  Unfortunately as I check the gold price today, I cannot help seeing the possibility of plunging myself into the golden chase again.
Let's see.
5-day 2016 gold performance.
How can anyone miss having crazy amount of gold five days ago.  I did.  I mean I don't have that gold, but if I did, I could cash out today and get about RM9/gm profit. Yes,  not the entire RM9 is your profit, even if half of that is enough to make you smile all the way to the bank.
The great thing about gold chasing is that if you miss the five-day rise this time, look for the next.  But again, let's wait a while for the dragon to unload and drop back to say, RM145/gm.  Will it happen again?  Look for the stock market and currency will you.
Happy gold mining!
5-year graph for comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment