Wednesday 13 November 2013

T2. ITAEWON's MASJID

ITAEWON
Another must-go place for tourist is Itaewon.  Plenty of option for food lovers, many foreign goods can be found here.
Route: Line 6 Itaewon Stn. Exit 3.
What is that car doing on the roof?  Give me a breaakkkkk.....
Yes many food options here but we end up with STARBUCK.  According to my wife (STARBUCK fanatic), that donut (pic below) cannot be found in Malaysia's STARBUCK.   STARBUCK Malaysia please take note!!
STARBUCK interior....any different?
What you call this donut? 

Quite a unique building I suppose.  Also a restaurant.

Itaewon........Where is the crowd?
It's probably not the right time to be here rather early.  Heard this place is completely change at night with local and foreigners spend their extra dollars.  We have this place for our own at least this particular part of Itaewon.
I prefer KEBAB
There is 'something' about this kebab that I bought from that kebab stall near Itaewon subway exit.  O yes delicious indeed, but that night my stomach had a hard time 'recognizing' the food and it decided to throw the food out ....you know what I mean.  O mann, my wife was so thrill seeing me suffer cause I seldom reject any food.  Sorry kebab, we are from different world.

The Itaewon mosque...it's beautiful



We managed to perform Zohor in this beautiful mosque.  There are many halal shops around the mosque area, and that includes the kebab I mentioned just now.

MYEONGDONG
This is the place to really shop.  Myeongdong is considered as 'modern' shopping area.  This is where we spend most of our RM, besides Namdaemun la. Remember bags I mentioned previously?  Yes my wife also look for them, but I forgot to take photos, I was in a shopping-craze mood as well....hehe
Route: Metro Line 4, get off at Myeongdong Station
Myeongdong.....now you see the crowd
And more crowd



Plus LOTTE shopping mall (Plenty in SEOUL)

And we shop till nite time
And we walk




No comments:

Post a Comment