Tuesday 4 February 2014

E1. KL INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW 2013

KL MOTOR SHOW was held middle of November 2013.  My favourite has been and will always be, vintage cars, brought all the way from USA.






Have seen this in a TV Show, Rick's Restoration.

Remember old man, from TV Show PAWN STAR?

 


Some are for SALE,   
Remember GREASE?



 Some already SOLD.

 



But it doesn't mean I dislike the modern cars.
  










Or even SPORTS CARS.


 















 




































And F1.





 And this is where I found the water signage.  Check this video and see which auto maker is being creative.....
(video below)


I wonder what we will think looking back at this entry 5 years from now.  I think we will giggle and say what a backdated cars than............... We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment